Making Reports to Adult Protective Services (Report of Harm) - adult report


Report Concerns Involving Vulnerable Adults | DSHS adult report

Mandated reporters are encouraged to use the “Report of Harm for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults” form to report incidents to Adult Protective Services.

All reports will be screened by Adult Protective Services and/or Residential Care Services. If the person is in immediate danger, call 911. You do not need proof.

Adult Protective Services works with other local agencies to help adults at risk. These adults may be unable to protect themselves from harm. If you suspect an.